Dodian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodian

Dodian.com help guides tips and tricks and items and everything you need to know here

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

99 mage guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rick
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

99 mage guide. Empty
PostSubject: 99 mage guide.   99 mage guide. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:12 pm

Welcome to my guide to 99 mage, please use a condom to ensure that this is as safe as possible. Smile
Gear

Helmet: Mystic helmet*, Splitbark Helmet
Plate: Mystic body*, Splitbark Body
Legs: Mystic legs*, Splitbark legs
Boots: Wizard Boots*, Mystic Boots, Splitbark Greaves
Gloves: Mystic Gloves*, Splitbark Gloves
Cape: Legends cape, Obsidian Cape*
Amulet: Amulet of Glory*, Amulet of Power
Weapon: Staff
Shield: OPTIONAL! - Rune (g) Shield or Crystal Shield

* = Recommended
Training

Level 1-60
High Alchemy, This will get boring, I chose to alch my own cash, so I don't need to buy any other items besides nats.

Now that you have started to get your mage up, heres where the good drops come.

Level 60-70
Bosses, Kill Dad, The Ice Queen, San Tojalon, The Black Knight Titan for XP and drops. If you enjoy this you can do it till 99. Use your best blood spell.

Now, to get to 99 from 70 there a few paths you can take...

Level 71-99
Path One: Dragons ( Premium Only ) This is the method I took. Go to the dragons lair and kill the dragons, pick up the hides and bones, and sell them. I actually made aprox. 20m cash from this while getting 99 mage.
Path Two: Ice Warriors - This is for non-premium users, they are located ontop of White Wolf Mountain.
Path Three: Bosses, continue like before, kill bosses, ect. Killing the ice queen is very good. If you are strong enough you will get the drop, which is normally blood runes...so you dont need to buy any. Kill Ice Giants while you wait!
Good luck getting 99 mage! Blood runes can be purchased for 1k each, don't go for anything higher, its not worth it.

I will add some more information later, maybe a staking guide.

Good luck,
Cj
Back to top Go down
https://dodian.all-up.com

99 mage guide.
Page 1 of 1