Dodian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodian

Dodian.com help guides tips and tricks and items and everything you need to know here

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

arr0wtohell guide. for pures!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rick
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

arr0wtohell guide. for pures! Empty
PostSubject: arr0wtohell guide. for pures!   arr0wtohell guide. for pures! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:09 pm

ok so are u bored of being a dull main well this guy will help u out

1.ok so u wanna be a pure the first thing to do is to make a new account

2.after that is done u will have 3 choices to choose from
such as range,mage, and meele
range: range is a wonderfull combat skill u hit realy fast and look cool but the problum is it costs alot of cash to get arrows if u ever become a ranger i suggest u get some smithing and mining lvls up i recommend, 1 def or 60 def

mage: mage one of the best kinda of pures out there u can hit 45+ at lvl 99 and ur thinking please 45+ yep its true mage is not that bad whit money just 3m for mystic and 1.5k for each bloods if u are gonna be a mage keep ur def at 1 at all time

melee: one of the less costing pures what i suggest is full skele whip crystal sheild ice gloves and addy boots i know what ur saying omfg all that cash i know thats alot but that is a garenteed 100% win at staking so if i had all that and staked i would make double in a day so keep that in mind i suggest 1 def 20 def or 40 def
ok now u know all the diffrent types time to make a pure!
for melee: what i think is good is to get a g mual at first and click on the aggressive attak style and whack away at chickens after about 60+ in str i would get 20 att and then go to 80 str and get 40 att etc meelers are good at med hits but normal speed as well

range:ok for range get a mage bow leather or robin set and about 10k bronze arrows and kill untill 70 range try chickens there best exp and never hit then if u want buy a good wepon and get 60 def for d hide witch is recomended for the bonus and for over all defence rangers are most likley good at bossing so i would choose this one fast hits and low power
mage: for mage i would say get some money buy 1k nats and bloods and 1k of a bulk item first alc all the items and then ull only have 10 hp and ur thincking oh no!!! but for hp u can just train att and str it wont raise ur combat dont worry Razz then when u like the lvl of ur hp get a staff from aburey and mage mage mage! suggest chickens high hits slow speed..

ok so u know everything to start you will work your way up later

tell me any thing that isint spelled correct and ill fix it
Back to top Go down
https://dodian.all-up.com

arr0wtohell guide. for pures!
Page 1 of 1