Dodian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodian

Dodian.com help guides tips and tricks and items and everything you need to know here

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

smezy's strengh guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rick
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

smezy's strengh guide. Empty
PostSubject: smezy's strengh guide.   smezy's strengh guide. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:11 pm

Strength Guide

~~~~~~~~
Index ~~~
~~~~~~~~

Getting started
Basics
Ways

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting started ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off Get Good Equipment So you can hit Good and Take Nothing but 0 Damage; Down below is where i will show you the equipment that will be good for training your strength.

Well Most of you use A weapon known as The "Abby whip" Which is a good item escpecially in Rs2 which i have 2 of them, anyways. Whip is good but most of you arn't really rich enough for that kind of weapon Right now, which i Really understand what you are saying. D2h is a good one Killing the san you will get but mostly alot of Peeps are there for a weapon like a d2h, so you aint the only one. But you need the red key to kill the san first which you get from Dad, not always pack, but it is the best NPC That dosen't do much damage and if you are high level, like level 102 you wont need to Right click always to kill dad. Use mostly the dbaxe or d2h and of couse the Whip. if you don't have enough money i understand, Get a d scim or d long g muals have two ISSUES #1 It can't Hit good in duels cause it dosen't work in duels, #2 it sucks alot only use it when level 40 or 50 to level 70-80 or so then get on with at least a good Weapon. And for armour you want to use Dragon rune or Skele. Addy sucks If you are level 80 and up.

~~~~~~~~~
Basics ~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Since you got Getting started Part, next off is the basics. Always Read the basics!

To start off, you got the equipment, good. Then start off by useing Slash and sometimes bring food if you are attacking a higher level NPC then you, and never use the bad equipment.
If you are a pure, use The following that's underlined and read it. Pures for armour use iron (Full) or if you perfer the Other way then Wear Iron plate, Iron helm, D-hide (Green) chaps, and Vambs. and use iron boots and get a good weapon at least a whip or d2h or a d scim or dbaxe.

~~~~~~~~~
Ways ~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Use the slash Attack and Use Good equipment, and Do good!

Good LUCK!
Back to top Go down
https://dodian.all-up.com

smezy's strengh guide.
Page 1 of 1