Dodian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodian

Dodian.com help guides tips and tricks and items and everything you need to know here

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rick
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft Empty
PostSubject: demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft   demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Well i have just started crafting today so i will add more as i get higher

Step 1:
First of all you need to get to Crafting level 14 so you can then do cowhides
todo this goto seers village and get to the red dot and pick some flax
demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft Step1zs3
after you have picked a full invent of flax goto the blue dot and go upstairs then spin it all and bank it
demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft Step1spinningflaxkg2

You will have to do that round about 4 times to get 14 crafting

Step 2:

In this step you can keep doing flax until whatever level you like or you can move onto cowhides
you can rather buy the hides for 2k/ea or get them yourself by killing chickens

If your going to be getting your cowhides yourself goto the green dot and kill the chickens and obtain the cowhides
I would suggest getting as many as you can before you get bored Razz
demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft Step2obtainingcowhidesuw8
Now once you have all your cowhides goto the tanner in seers village and talk with him the (the purple dot)
demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft Step2tanningyourhideslw1

Once you have talked with him your screen should look like this. Now you have tanned all your hides
Buy a needle and thread and start crafting them into anything, I suggest doing it 1 by 1 and not clicking x5 or x10 by doing this you will gain 2x as much exp for your cowhides.
demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft Step2thetannerscreenij7
Keep doing this process untill you have reached 57 crafting then you will be able to go onto green dragon hides

Too be continued...
Back to top Go down
https://dodian.all-up.com

demonkill's Crafting Guide (Adding more as i grow), My craft
Page 1 of 1