Dodian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodian

Dodian.com help guides tips and tricks and items and everything you need to know here

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cash guide (Small)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rick
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

cash guide (Small) Empty
PostSubject: cash guide (Small)   cash guide (Small) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:12 pm

hey.

well ive been playing for about 2 weeks and ive got 7m now i will tell u how to make 7m in about 2 weeks

well i satrted by gettin an axe from a general store then cuttin normal logs ( i did bout 1k at a time ) then i flecthed them got my flecthing up then i cut to 45 wc 60 flecthing then i got ess mined it in mage guild 1k at a time and crafted into nats so alched the maple long (u) for bout 954ea got 954k ( oh and when u alch u get 602xp ea alch so i got 80 mage then)
then i got 75 wc 80 flecthing den cutted magics flecthed them for a whoping 7k got 7m out of it then just do that for 1-2 weeks ull get bout 40m trust me

well thats it i hoped u like it

jus comment of rong pricing or anything thank you

(pure guide coming in 2 weeks)
Back to top Go down
https://dodian.all-up.com
VAIRON

VAIRON

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : play dodian
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-01-09

cash guide (Small) Empty
PostSubject: Re: cash guide (Small)   cash guide (Small) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:09 pm

hey cool[/b][/url]
Back to top Go down
VAIRON

VAIRON

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : play dodian
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-01-09

cash guide (Small) Empty
PostSubject: Re: cash guide (Small)   cash guide (Small) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:14 pm

dude an sorry for dat post and i will say i got jobs for all so add me on dodian is vaniron plz the percent is like a 25% for everyone like one of the task i tell you mine me 1k of coal the other u mine me some iron and the other get some feathers the other get me arrow shaft so it will got like 2.6m for each of u
plz hit me look for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cash guide (Small) Empty
PostSubject: Re: cash guide (Small)   cash guide (Small) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cash guide (Small)
Page 1 of 1