Dodian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodian

Dodian.com help guides tips and tricks and items and everything you need to know here

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr hamsters money making guide/story, hi, the secret to how

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rick
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Mr hamsters money making guide/story, hi, the secret to how Empty
PostSubject: Mr hamsters money making guide/story, hi, the secret to how   Mr hamsters money making guide/story, hi, the secret to how Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:01 pm

hi, as some of you know I'm Mr hamster, and i have a reputation for being a very rich noob. and people constantly accuse me of duping and people also come up to me and say whos your main. well i certainly dont dupe, i've been playing for 2 months now, and i wouldve been caught already if i duped, and no i dont have a main.
I'm going to share my success and how i got to be so successful, this is a guide for levels 3-126.
I've always been a huge fan of the skill thieving on rs2 and dodian as well, so instictively i started thieving as my base skill, i started off opening the cages until i was level 40 (stupid, i shoulda stopped at level 10) and then went on to the farmer until i was level 70, by then i learned on the top floor of auburys building was a chest that gave money and rares such as robin hat, wizard boots, and ranger boots. i stayed up in the chest for nearly 2 weeks, I occasionally came down to empty cash into the bank or to sell a rare, but i did that for 2 weeks. Like most people i got bored of that and stopped for a while. I than later picked up mining ess, as it was coming out. i accumulated about 1k essence in doing so before i got bored again. at this time i was fairly well established and decided to stop making money, i mean occasionally ill stake some guy like 100 or 200k but i'm very happy with my account, and you can be happy with yours if you do what i do.
!><><Mr hamster><><!
Back to top Go down
https://dodian.all-up.com

Mr hamsters money making guide/story, hi, the secret to how
Page 1 of 1